TXST vs SunBelt 2022-23

franslasttwinkie

I suspect there will be some soul searchin of his own for Terrence before month end starting tomorrow. 1/5 @#43-JMU, 1/19 #71 MU, 1/21 #129 LA, 1/28 @#42 USM. Happy January

franslasttwinkie

I suspect there will be some soul searchin of his own for Terrence before month end starting tomorrow. 1/5 @#43-JMU
I suspect this is our App moment of CFB that just ended. Beat what we think to be early season a very quality opponent that turns out extremely average when we are just bad.

Glad to eat my words but time will only tell after MU and USM. I think we will know if JMU’s hard fought battles vs UNC were flukes or not after they play their Jan schedule @USA @Troy @USM. Reality could set in that they just came off a 200+ net ranking season and a sub 64 finish just isn’t realistic playing SBC teams.

slycat

Great win. The type many of us expected to see more of this season. We know this team has it in them. Hopefully, injuries become less of an issue, guys start hitting shots at a higher rate, and they can use this to build off of.

vp98

Sunbelt is nowhere near as good at basketball as they are at football. This game shows there is still hope. The conference tournament is all that matters anyway.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Anyone know why Dawson, Caesar and Gatkek are not playing for the 2nd straight game?
Assuming injury. Dawson made the trip while Gatkek and Ceaser didn’t even travel, so maybe the latter are a sickness thing? Gatkek also missed the Troy game but Ceaser was in at the end of that game. Both have missed a chunk of the season due to injury already though

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Dawson hurt his shoulder late in the ULM game and came back to the bench in a sling.

No clue on Caeser and Gatkek.

carmanjello325

I posted to early SBC on full self destruct mode like CFB. USM goes down. Back to 1 bid mentality
youre not wrong southern mississippi and james madison had their march madness inspiring net rankings taken to the woodshed with 23 and and 26 spot drops respectively in 1 night thursday. app has jmu on ropes again