Search results

1. LTK5H

Chris Park

Just got fired from aTm in a Trev Alberts housecleaning. Would welcome him back in SMTX in a heartbeat.
  2. LTK5H

Sammie State @ NRG Tickets on Sale

Looks like they're giving us Row 2-7 for our side, and some of theirs. https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/3A0060897EE71F7F
  3. LTK5H

2024 Offseason

Good for Emily, but I kinda hate this.
  4. LTK5H

Buc-ee's coming to SMTX

For those of you who can't get enough white trash paraphernalia at Wal*Mart.
  5. LTK5H

2024 Offseason Thread

Long way to go til September.
  6. LTK5H

QB Jayden de Laura

Might as well dedicate a thread to who is surely to be the focus of this fanbase for the next 8 months. WSU 2021: Pac-12 Offensive Freshman of the Year, All-Pac-12 Honorable Mention UofA 2022: All-Pac-12 Honorable Mention, Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week (9/6)...
  7. LTK5H

2027 Recruiting

William Jackson https://247sports.com/Player/william-jackson-46146285/ Offer from Arkansas and maybe UCF for the freshman QB. Will visit both Texas and TXST tomorrow.
  8. LTK5H

Happy Franniversary!

On this day, 13yrs ago, Dennis Franchione was (re)hired to be the HC for our beloved Bobcats. My thoughts from that day: And my missive on the matter: why fran sucks for those of you under the impression that fran has a good resume, this is for you. i contend that fran has fallen...
  9. LTK5H

2023-24 Sun Belt

10. LTK5H

One last time in 2023

Northbound on 35, clad in maroon and feeling nothing but immaculate bowl winning vibes… TEXAS!!!
  11. LTK5H

2023 PostSeaston

CCU is the overall 1 Seed TXST is the overall 2 Seed Bobcats will play Friday @ 7:00 (subject to prior matches)
  12. LTK5H

Keff - out at The Statesman

This is more about the state of newspapers in America today than Keff or TXST, but still sucks for him and us.
  13. LTK5H

TXST @ Coastal Preview Thread

14. LTK5H

GASO Preview Thread

15. LTK5H

Vote for Prop 5

16. LTK5H

Troy Preview Thread

17. LTK5H

We doing this or what?

Currently struggling through the first traffic of the day in Orange, killing my 85+ avg… TEXAS!!!
  18. LTK5H

Louisiana Preview Thread

19. LTK5H

2023 SunBelt Conference Matches

TXST (7-4/0-0) vs LA Monroe (4-10/0-0) 6:00 start Thursday, ESPN+ broadcast here: link, Livestats here: link 6:00 start Friday, Livestats here: link Sorry sportsfans, I am swamped at work today and shouldn't even be taking the time to write this, but duty calls... Anyway, we've won 22...
  20. LTK5H

****Jackson State Game Day Thread****