2020 Commitments

Status
Not open for further replies.

slycat

It's Louisiana. Not that hard to call them that.

I've been to Lafayette a couple times and enjoyed it. Much bigger than I expected having driven by on my way to NOLA a few times. I enjoyed good food. The worst part to me was the traffic but SM has the same problem.

codestar

M&G Gift Contributor
I’ve been to Lafayette numerous times for various reasons and have never once felt unsafe.

I'm so confused. You are a new member here to talk smack about the ULL game but you have only been there "numerous times" did you live there, or only visit? Why they hell is t-shirt *spits* fan bothering us on our forum. We aren't a good enough team to bully.

codestar

M&G Gift Contributor
It's Louisiana. Not that hard to call them that.

I've been to Lafayette a couple times and enjoyed it. Much bigger than I expected having driven by on my way to NOLA a few times. I enjoyed good food. The worst part to me was the traffic but SM has the same problem.
There are better places to eat, but I swear Lafayette has the best Popeyes in the whole world. They have a freaking Popeyes buffet.

PecosGuy

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Can we get and keep this thread on the track? This is the designated Commitment/Recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.