Do we have some big news coming our way?

JustinS09

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve been out of the country for a week and McCloud was a pleasant surprise to login to. Sidenote: highly recommend the dove hunting in Argentina.
Same, just got back in town this morning from a cruise. I knew a big time QB was visiting with a potential commit before I left and figured it was McCloud, but good to come back to the news.

This is a huge pick up for us.

Pintail45

M&G Gift Contributor
Would love to see a comparison btw McCloud and Chandler Morris. I’m guessing their QBRs would be pretty close.

But hat tip to GJ and company for making the above happen. Wasn’t expecting an upgrade in talent after the whole JDL fiasco and then GJ pulls a rabbit out of his hat.

Touche, sir.

Simbo0722

Would love to see a comparison btw McCloud and Chandler Morris. I’m guessing their QBRs would be pretty close.

But hat tip to GJ and company for making the above happen. Wasn’t expecting an upgrade in talent after the whole JDL fiasco and then GJ pulls a rabbit out of his hat.

Touche, sir.
Great thought. Morris has two years to McClouds one. Maybe spring portal news. Agreed G J is very good at recruiting talented qbs and players in general. Go cats.

BiggThadd

Just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have already signed up and join the collective! We really appreciate the support.

we do need help growing the social media pages on Twitter/X and Instagram.

@golden_nil_

were using the hashtags #GoldenEra and #GoldenAthlete

franslasttwinkie

We need a big liquor manufacturer/distributor or brewery to open in San Marcos. Maybe fireball can move their parent company HQ from Louisiana to SMTX, fitting that would be for NIL and naming rights.

Edit: How has Colorado State not partnered up with one of the largest companies to can craft beer in the country in New Belgium?

#Fireinthe666🔥

Last edited:

vp98

Edit: How has Colorado State not partnered up with one of the largest companies to can craft beer in the country in New Belgium?
#Fireinthe666🔥
I agree New Belgium is much better beer but there is also a Budweiser brewery right out on the interstate in Fort Collins and they call us a party school.