Fire Trout

Yuri69

Fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout Fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, Fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout Fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, Fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout Fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, Fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout Fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout, fire trout,

Sports guru

Yea - I feel bad for all those kids. He had a great hand and failed miserably. All talk and no action.

Let's see if he finds a way to turn it around against this weekend's "tough competition".

Sports guru

You guys are asinine and have no idea what you are talking about at all! you get on here to just hear yourself run you mouths.
Which one is wrong?

This weekend is tough competition or think Trout is a great coach or TSU baseball achieved expectations last year?

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
What competition is this weekend and who gives a shit about Texas Southern?

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Finals in these two 14-inning scrimmages:
Texas State - 14
Tarleton State - 6

Texas State - 11
Weatherford College - 1

geezer

Softball girls looked "okay" against the cows yesterday.
Lost 7-4 in a ten inning exhibition. Put up a four spot in the ninth after being shut out.
If they could have kept the opponents in the yard it would have been closer.
Had four errors, however.

franslasttwinkie

lol funny how a program can change in 1 year
I’d say this could potentially resurface. In year 3 of the Traut 🐟 experiment and things are starting to smell a bit fishy. If he tanks a team ranked #8 mid season in early conversations to host a regional and can’t accomplish one of these 3 things this year. a) doesn’t win regular season b) doesn’t make conference final game or c) doesn’t pickup an at large bid I’d give him through the end of next season and if he teeters around .500 I’d let him go.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Knew his name was going to come up for that spot. Was hoping they had someone in their family to look at first.