Fire Trout

DeezNutz

The job will go to the Maryland or DBU head Coach. An outside chance for the ut assistant. TXST threw some money at Trout.

Edited because, what loser doesn’t have his company provide a phone?

DeezNutz

The job will go to the Maryland or DBU head Coach. An outside chance for the ut assistant. TXST threw some money at Trout.

Edited because, what loser doesn’t have his company provide a phone?
The DBU coach will take the UTA job if he doesn’t go to Baylor. (I don’t really get it, but it is what it is.) Mitch has a great gig at MCC. An older coach that doesn’t need the politics at Baylor

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Glad you've embraced your calling, especially since you seem to be trying to drive that point home in this thread.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
The DBU coach will take the UTA job if he doesn’t go to Baylor. (I don’t really get it, but it is what it is.) Mitch has a great gig at MCC. An older coach that doesn’t need the politics at Baylor
At least you went down swinging.

DBU coach Heefner is still the DBU coach
OU assistant Van Hook is the new UTA coach
MCC coach Thompson is the new Baylor coach

carmanjello325

didnt learn our lesson at all with extending tj now trout has turned our program into laughing stock of sunbelt. fucking embarrassing, belongs as a 3a jv assistant. loses 36 games then has what we all knew to be a 1 hit fluke wonder of a season now he will be stealing big paychecks until 2030

hopefully if he loses the next 6 games finishing the last 9 games of the season 0-9 then maybe just maybe kd will actually give him a talking to with such a colossal meltdown choke

Bobcat1

It's jello. I'm pretty sure he actively roots against the Bobcats.
This is a dumb thread.

He may be onto something tho…except for football, every other sport of note (M/W basketball, Baseball) had great seasons when loaded with super seniors on their rosters and signed extensions, and now the coaches’ seasons are tanking with underclassmen playing. Baseball is hard to figure out though because they still have some supers on roster.

geezer

Do all you naysayers agree that the team we saw this weekend was well coached?

End of the season and fundamentals still lacking.

Isn't that the real reason for having so many coaches?

Goldievirtuoso

M&G Gift Contributor
I certainly am not going to defend this weekend’s performance, they were bad.
I think that the expectation this year was we weren’t going to see a repeat of last season. We lost some star players and this season should have been a rebuilding year. With that in mind, our team has done, overall, pretty good and the notion that Trout should be fired because we haven‘t played as well this year compared to last season is just silly.
Now, if we don’t improve over the next few season, then this is definitely a conversation worth having.