wk6: vs James Madison

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Got Janell again. She did have a sweet block a few points back, so a little tit for tat, but man do they have her scouted well.

15-12 TXST, TO (tv?)

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I’m not going to look through the stats, but I would bet every one of our service errors tonight came on first serve.

18-15 TXST, TO JMU

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
HCSH trusting the new kids/bench. 7, 20, 18, 3 all on the floor out of the TO

19-16, TXST, TO JMU

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
8-6 JMU @ the switch

we’re crushing on the L side and dying on the right. If we’re going to set 16 it needs to be inside and off the pin

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Caitlan kept us in this match today. 19K hitting .425 (.284 on the season). Teske made the most of her time on the floor, other than the service error.

10 service errors - I did go back and look and I was way off. Only 4 1st serve errors. 4 1/1 where it was neutral for the server. 2 2/1 where the server was +1 at the line (both had an ace as well). We scored 8pts to their 10 in those 10 service rotations. In contrast, JMU only scored 3pts in their 10 service rotations ending with errors. 7 1st serve errors. So, we actually came out ahead there.

Would like to see them move Fitz's sets around a bit tomorrow and get her attacking somewhere other than her 2 go-to spots wide pin and slide. They just had her number - 7 of their 13 blocks were on her and none of them were cheapies.

Equally frustrating that we couldn't solve their 2 top scorers - 10 and 15 scored 49.5 of their 85 points and hit .440 and .469. They went around or through our block SO many times.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Lee and Teske starting again today. Moving 16 around a bit and she had a nice K from inside already. Still having trouble marking 10 and 15.

16-13 TXST, TO JMU

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Caitlan keeping it going w/ 6K so far. FEED HER! Marshall w/ 5 too. 18K, 1E so far

21-16 Cats

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
6 SE so far today already. CMON LADIES!

Does look like a concerted effort to get the OH swings in the middle. Fitz has 2 K inside and Caitlan just got one as well.

13-10 TXST S2

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Setting Tessa outside too - that's good shit. Like I mentioned a week or so ago, these players really seem positionless and should be able to swap out approaches fairly easily. Would have liked to see more of this last night.

15-12 TXST, TO (media)

JMU only has 1 block so far

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Slaughter on the slide now? THIS IS WHAT WE WANT COACH!!

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
19-13 TXST, TO JMU

No Jada today...not seeing her on the sideline either. Curious.