2024 Recruiting

Simbo0722

I wouldn’t say underwhelming. No flashy QBs yet, and I know recruiting rankings only mean so much but here is 23 and 24 side by side with 24 not done yet. Fairly close in paper and without a 50 person class. Hatter and Jackson will be getting a lot of practice snaps until maybe Chandler Morris shows up in the summer and will be ready to go. Coaching staff should have plenty of time to get them ready regardless if any transfer QBs come in or not after spring ball.
View attachment 6431View attachment 6432
Good for young qbs to get reps. Finley proved late signing intelligent qb can learn system and flourish. Now your young qbs have live reps with 1st and 2nd teamers.

franslasttwinkie

I say we sign all of the players that throw out TSU acronyms. That's far from the 1st and it won't be the last one that we offer that does something like that. What's worse is that he went to school 2 hrs away and he throws out an acronym of deliberate shade from TexAgs.

If you're really that lazy and trying to shorthand Texas State University then just write TS. Only some universities absolutely require a "U" at the end of the acronym to distinguish the school. These are the exceptions. BGSU, CSU, ASU, FSU, BSU (Boise acceptable), CCU, ECU, EMU, CMU, WMU, GSU, NIU, ISU, JMU, KSU, LSU, MSU, TCU, SMU, TTU, USU, WVU.

Last edited:

Simbo0722

I say we sign all of the players that throw out TSU acronyms. That's far from the 1st and it won't be the last one that we offer that does something like that. What's worse is that he went to school 2 hrs away and he throws out an acronym of deliberate shade from TexAgs.

If you're really that lazy and trying to shorthand Texas State University then just write TS. Only some universities absolutely require a "U" at the end of the acronym to distinguish the school. These are the exceptions. BGSU, CSU, ASU, FSU, BSU (Boise acceptable), CCU, ECU, EMU, CMU, WMU, GSU, NIU, ISU, JMU, KSU, LSU, MSU, TCU, SMU, TTU, USU, WVU.
Deyon seems to have an issue staying out of trouble

Last edited:

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Not too sure, doesn't look like many people were beating down his door. Maybe QB4. Hopefully coach K has some insight. Go cats.
We need guys in case of an emergency. He replaces Kaiser, but has a long way to catch up to rest.