2024 Recruiting

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
I love the idea that it's deliberate shade...c'mon man. It's just ignorance and people following the easiest path. I despise it, but it's not deliberate.
I've seen current students and recent grads still using TSU.. so I really can't fault outsiders for the mistake. At least outsiders haven't had a reason to become familiar with our traditions until recently.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Just to potentially stir the pot here a bit... Little birdie chatted up someone very close to the program recently about another QB coming in this spring. They are in contact w/ someone they like and it could fall our way, but if it doesn't, GJK is cool w/ rolling out who we have come Sept.

TXST04

Just to potentially stir the pot here a bit... Little birdie chatted up someone very close to the program recently about another QB coming in this spring. They are in contact w/ someone they like and it could fall our way
Is that person a former Cal Poly & former Washington 5 ⭐ QB that is followed by coach Barrick Nealy? (Cough -Sam Huard @samhuard11)

OR

Make that Call!!

to General Booty that is.
Even if its just to recreate this again.

Last edited:

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Jordan Nabours can straight up fly. I watched him dominate us in the playoffs in 2021. I would've been really excited to have gotten him straight out of high school. Looking at his Baylor stats now though..... not so sure about that.