Search results

1. C

Odds of making the sunbelt championship?

Our only chance is winning out and hoping Troy loses 2 of their remaining 3 right? What do we think our chances are 5-10%?
  2. C

Nevada preview thread

I’m to lazy to write a real preview but SP+ projects us to win by 10. So that’s neat. https://x.com/espn_billc/status/1703537011049591080?s=46
  3. C

UIW vs Sacramento St

Anyone else watching the game? Sacramento st is really talented but I love UIWs offense still. (3 min left in the 2nd)
  4. C

JMU ranked in the top 25

Hmmm, who was that who said that would happen? 🤔
  5. C

Post Game Breakdown - App State

You already knew it was coming. Let's check out how your Texas State Bobcats killed the giant killers. First down plays - yards gained by type and quater: This was very different than the JMU game. We came out throwing early, and we were successful. Love to see it. Yards gained by down...
  6. C

Your Texas State Bobcats Knock off App State!!!

We did it boys! Monkey off back!!
  7. C

JMU Post Game Breakdown

Cumulative Team Predicted Points Added: Texas State yards gaid by down and play type: Not suprising I suppose to see a bunch of passes with zero yards in a slippery game like this. Kind of mind blowing we only ran the ball on 3rd down three times in the game and not once on 4th. First down...
  8. C

Team Grades through 4 games

Sorry y'all I have been a bit busy the beginning of the season and didn't post anything after the Baylor game. I want to give a quick recap of what player grades say about it and the HC(B)U game Here is the summary of our grades through 4 games: Baylor Game: - Offense - Defense HCU...
  9. C

Post Game - Nevada

I was reminded I pay for the damn thing so here are some stats from the Nevada game for those that take stock in such things.
  10. C

Sunbelt preseason QB rankings (#4 Hatcher)

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/sun-belt-conference-quarterback-rankings-2022
  11. C

UTSA loss 🧵

F*** them birds
  12. C

Best season since 2014

Be sad tomorrow boys, today we celebrate 🥳🥂!!!
  13. C

***vs. Arkansa State Redwolves 2021 Game Day Thread***

Let's go boys!! I got the beers cooled and the shots lined up. It isn't the season I wanted but we still have a chance for our best season in 7 years. Let's get the W and drink to forget what could have been.
  14. C

Pre-Troy Analytics Thread 🧵

Hey everyone. I'm going to do my best to provide some analysis like I did after the Baylor and FIU game. I have seen people giving me individual requests in other threads. I'm absolutely going to forget those so if you have them please put them here. I'm going to try and add figures tonight or...
  15. C

New university fundraising efforts

A number of people on this board wanted more investment. Looks like efforts are underway.
  16. C

How do you win if you're* Jake

We all know that feeling. You were a raising star, youngest head coach in FBS. You make a splash on TV by almost knocking off some big teams in year two but you just can't put it together. You go all in on transfers trying to win now in your 3rd year. But, your ankle anchor of a brother (who...
  17. C

President Selection Action Thread

We can argue blue in the face about coaches, but one thing is for sure. Nothing less than the fate of Bobcat football is at stake with the selection of the new university president. We are a small, vulgar, angry, but dedicated group. I suggest we do something useful instead of smacking our...
  18. C

The case for not firing spav

Before I start I think he merits firing. Especially with the state of the defense. Anyway. Here are some reasons why he shouldn't be fired. Feel free to come up with some of your own. it's ok to be bad, but not to be toxic. There are lots of bad football teams. Bad football teams turn into...
  19. C

Dallas Kicker

Are they starting our kicking from the UTSA game or something?
  20. C

2022 Recruiting: Offers, Commits, De-Commits, etc.

I don't know if this is 2021 or 22