2023-24 Non Conference

BobcatBuddy96

We got the OU game coming up. The line is TXST +16 and over/under is 134.
I didn't see our first 2 games. Any info would be appreciated-----thanks.
I'm thinking the over is very possible.

Last edited:

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Morgan is out after getting rolled up on toward the end of last game. The broadcast mentioned three of the four guys previously not playing as being injured. Left out Benson, but assuming he’s the same. So five guys out this game. Great stuff

Poseidon

Its just hard to believe that it is all injury related. Does anyone really know why 3 probable starters are sitting? This is just frustrating.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Gumbs is pretty fun. Definitely fearless. He attacks but makes a whole lot of mistakes. Once Drinnon comes back I think he’s is going to be solid in the backup PG spot when much less is asked of him.

Our five out tonight would be favored vs the starting five tonight. Need them back asap

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I don’t think Love has passed the ball in three games when he’s gotten the ball on the block. It’s impressive

carmanjello325

whats comical is naia programs play us better than we play teams with a name on their jersey. glad the lake lady loch news monsters arent on the schedule

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I just had to post it and he passed to a wide open 3. Missed it but glad to see him move the ball from the block