2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

Bobcat1

I just can’t believe the amount of two runs scored or less games we have had this year. We are at 12 this year (41 games), and we only had nine all last season (59 games) and three in 2022 (55 games).
Farber being back in the lineup will help tremendously in that dept, but it might be too little too late in the season. It’s crazy how much one key piece being out completely changed the way other teams would pitch to us.

Bobcats2011

M&G Collective Member
It seems Arkansas state figured out we can only win on Tuesdays and Sundays and took the Sunday opportunity away from us moving Sunday up to Saturday and double header last night.😐😐

carmanjello325

pena is good but is not jose gonzalez
powell is serviceable but would not see the lineup at all if shuffield was around
rameriz is good but hes not justin thompson
mora has more raw talent than gibbons but the production hasnt been there every game
farber is better than mcclain
weil is better than oretega jones
galloway and collier are not peyton lewis

lets recruit some guys who compete at a high level in conference

carmanjello325

Hopefully we'll sweep Old Dominion out of town to restore a winning record on the season.
you realize youre probably better off betting the farm on texas to make it to omaha right than for that to happen? nobody has any faith in trout finishing out conference 7-1 to get a wining conference record and pass hotlanta state for the #10 seed

BobcatsFan4Life

M&G Collective Member
you realize youre probably better off betting the farm on texas to make it to omaha right than for that to happen? nobody has any faith in trout finishing out conference 7-1 to get a wining conference record and pass hotlanta state for the #10 seed
I meant overall winning record. We're 23-24 now so a sweep would take us to 25-24. Didn't say anything about conference record. It might be a down year but I'm still trying to find some positives for this team as we head down the final stretch. Next weekend is a home series too so we'll see what happens. Thanks

BobcatsFan4Life

M&G Collective Member
Sorry to burst your bubble in this but the Sunday game got moved up to a Saturday double header FYI

LOL. Yep. Of course I get that email 20 minutes after my initial post and my oldest daughter has a softball game late afternoon today. That's why we bought tickets to Sunday in the first place. My Dad was supposed to come too so we were going to be rolling three generations deep at the ballpark. Major bummer! I guess I'll be exchanging them for a game in the Troy series next weekend instead.