Future Schedules

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
For reference, our current OOC opponents: https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/texas-state/

carmanjello325

is 2024 the year that traylor is expected to be gone or something? def not mad about not ever having to play on another schools campus for non conf play that season.

Last edited:

carmanjello325

we will all be old as dirt by the time 2032 rolls around but im fine with not renewing the utsa series and trying to get a very beatable p5 opponent like baylor on the schedule yearly. maybe the program will be trending better then to the point where we beat baylor every 3 seasons or so.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Very few G5 can sustain consistent success over time. UTSA has had back to back 10+ W seasons and looks poised to have another run this year. The odds are against 4 straight seasons without a dip somewhere in there.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Tulsa should get us back on the schedule too. Both those conferences need to settle their OT losses against the Texas Bokos
I was at the 3OT win @ Tulsa - that was AWESOME! Super easy trip too - took SWA up on Saturday morning, went to a brewery, the alumni tailgate, game, out after w/ other Bobcats, hotel, up and back in Austin by like 1 on Sunday.

Goldievirtuoso

M&G Gift Contributor
Withers' 1st game, 1st win was @ Ohio. 56 points on the road over a team that won 8 the year before and would win 8 again that year. We went 1-10 the rest of the season.

After the Baylor win, the Ohio game flashed in my head. I kept telling myself "we've seen our coach unexpectedly win their first game at TXST, don't get too excited".
Hopefully Kinne keeps it up this season and I can get over my Bobcat PTSD.