Future Schedules

atxman

Oh, I’m plenty old enough to have enjoyed a lot of what Thursday nights had to offer. Friday classes were often painful for me. But I’m not so worried about whether students will come to a Thursday game against a Big 12 school. The problem will be alums who can’t make it to town midweek. Attendance will be disappointing, especially since Arizona State likely won’t have many fans there (unlike when we hosted Tech, Houston, Navy).

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I'd bet ASU would have brought a solid 5K for a Saturday game. They're the AZ version of TT/TXST, but way bigger. Tons of students from SoCal. They've got hot from undergrad to elder MILF.

Simbo0722

Oh, I’m plenty old enough to have enjoyed a lot of what Thursday nights had to offer. Friday classes were often painful for me. But I’m not so worried about whether students will come to a Thursday game against a Big 12 school. The problem will be alums who can’t make it to town midweek. Attendance will be disappointing, especially since Arizona State likely won’t have many fans there (unlike when we hosted Tech, Houston, Navy).
I bet if we are 2 -0 there are over 20,000 fans in the WAC.

franslasttwinkie

An early season 14 day bye period now goes to 16 days. Hope Kinne can keep the team focused for that long during the early season. 5 day rest after what will undoubtably be a very physical UTSA group now becomes a little worrisome though.

Because ULL comes on a Tuesday they get an extra 3 days to prepare before playing a program that to date hasn’t been defeated and an extra 4 days afterward to heal up. Kinne wasn’t too happy about having to play 7 games last season before getting a bye but only has to wait 3 games this season before getting an extended bye and basically a 2nd bye before/after ULL. Kinne should look to capitalize on the schedule and breaks to remain healthy.

BobcatBuddy96

I truly hope you are correct, but I fear not. I really wanted to attend this game, but the midweek change makes it impossible for me, and I am sure, many others.
Agree, I was looking forward to this game. A friend and I were gonna go to game Sat evening ,then hit the square and spend the night.
Now it's watch game at BWW and go into work the next day.

Bobcats2011

Agree, I was looking forward to this game. A friend and I were gonna go to game Sat evening ,then hit the square and spend the night.
Now it's watch game at BWW and go into work the next day.
Mine will be a hybrid of that without the BWW. Go to the game maybe square and “work from home” or out in the field on Friday 😂