NonConf Games

gatorcat

M&G Collective Member
Well this is embarrassing. Guess I can't wear any TXST stuff in Belton anymore
Sure you can. I do it all the time. UMHB basketball has been outstanding for the last couple of years. We should have won, no doubt about it but UMHB put it all together for one night. They flat out beat us. We were out hustled and our shooting was awful.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Sure you can. I do it all the time. UMHB basketball has been outstanding for the last couple of years. We should have won, no doubt about it but UMHB put it all together for one night. They flat out beat us. We were out hustled and our shooting was awful.
We beat them by like 40 two years ago though.... oh well.

carmanjello325

We beat them by like 40 two years ago though.... oh well.
youll have to understand though that was just after kaspar left with all of his recruits...id suggest to tj to take the off season a lot more seriously and hit the recruiting trail a lot harder...how on gods green earth is he unable to market conference championships as a method of recruiting solid sun belt players is beyond me. no more okgs

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Sam up 39-34 at the half.

Actually shooting it decently, including 42% from 3 and 9/9 from the FT line. Can't get enough stops defensively so far though. Someone said it after the UTA game but this is our worst defensive team in quite some time.

Ceaser leading the way with 8 & 6. Harrell with 6 and Davis with 5. Morgan is back so that's good news. Have the entire roster available for the first time all season, aside from maybe Kennedy who's still MIA and hasn't played all year.

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
May have jinxed it. Davis goes down on a non-contact knee injury. Which is usually bad news. Ugh...

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Had plenty of chances to make a comeback. We stayed out of foul trouble and had Sam only in the bonus for the last 90 seconds or so and they missed the front end of 3 straight 1 and 1s. Of course we couldn't make a shot on the other end. Harrell had an off game and its hard for us to win when that happens. And its going to from time to time.

Hopefully Davis isn't seriously injured. I'm not sure I'm willing to say its gonna be a long season, we should meddle around .500 I think still. But compared to the last 5 years that'd be a rough season for us.

TJ needs to start recruiting. Hard.

Poseidon

Sam Houston is a very good basketball team. They have a more athletic team by far. They have beaten Utah and Oklahoma this season. We've had injuries and its just too early to say where this team will be at seasons end.

Had plenty of chances to make a comeback. We stayed out of foul trouble and had Sam only in the bonus for the last 90 seconds or so and they missed the front end of 3 straight 1 and 1s. Of course we couldn't make a shot on the other end. Harrell had an off game and its hard for us to win when that happens. And its going to from time to time.

Hopefully Davis isn't seriously injured. I'm not sure I'm willing to say its gonna be a long season, we should meddle around .500 I think still. But compared to the last 5 years that'd be a rough season for us.

TJ needs to start recruiting. Hard.
TJ is too lazy to recruit. The program has plateaued and now in decline under his leadership and more losses to the likes to UMHB are in store. Announced attendance was 1329, but I don't think there were 500 in the building. Nice guy, mediocre coach.