NonConf Games

jimbobway

M&G Collective Member
It was kind of a weird broadcast last night but I actually enjoyed being able to see all the stuff that's usually hidden by commercials. Was a nice win

codestar

M&G Gift Contributor
These new younger players really just don’t play with the defensive grit the bobcats have been known for in recent seasons. I’m glad they are getting good minutes and I’m hopeful the can be huge contributors down the stretch but this game and the rice game were rough.

Bobcat1

These new younger players really just don’t play with the defensive grit the bobcats have been known for in recent seasons. I’m glad they are getting good minutes and I’m hopeful the can be huge contributors down the stretch but this game and the rice game were rough.
We’re getting taken to the woodshed by a DII team. 😳

carmanjello325

@carmanjello325 , I gotta be straight with you. I have already told Justin and Richard that I want you kicked from this site. Justin and Richard insisted on giving you another chance, but we're all growing sick of your relentless negativity.

There is a difference between rational frustrations with the Athletics Department and projecting your own real-life misery into your perception of EVERYTHING. That negativity can be just as contagious as optimism, and it discourages people from wanting to engage here.

You may not care if you get booted, but if you want to continue accessing this site, you need to chill out with the trash posting.
apology accepted

the suspicions were extremely warranted, and alas this is confirmation. once the maroon colored glasses are removed its easy to see what is really in front of us right now for what they really are

Mittens

Ah yes, Mary Hardin Baylor…the basketball juggernaut who boasts victories over University of Redlands, Pomona-Pitzer, LeTourneau University, and now Texas State.

Sigh. At least the team can say they beat Cal on the road.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Well, hopefully this makes SHSU underestimate us and inspires our players to step up and beat SHSU.....

Can anyone explain what happened? I didn't get to watch.