The Positivity Thread

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
If he is playing better than let him keep it up.
Don't think anyone is calling for him to be benched. In fact, I haven't, nor have I seen anyone, complain about him all year. I did get a little frustrated with him in the 1st quarter this last game when he trailed in coverage by about 20 yards. Other than that, he made plays.

Bobcat1

You love to see it! Wish I could have stayed to the end, but had to pick up the kid from ACL. 1st high five lineup I've missed in a long time.

http://instagr.am/p/CU-fZo5NqZc/
I wish they would do this after every game, not just wins. Particularly since the people that stay until the bitter end during loses are the die hard fans that support them through thick and thin.

Seems kind of a jerk move to give the fans a cold shoulder and go straight to the locker room after loses. I get it, I’ve had races where I got my butt handed to me big time, and the last thing I wanted was for anyone to approach me at all. But sometimes in sports it is not about yourself, it’s also about those who support you and believe in you (in this case despite 3-9, 2-10, 2-10, 3-9, 3-9, 2-10 seasons).