The Positivity Thread

carmanjello325

also on positive note liberty beat umass by the same 45 points that we lost to ull to yesterday and emu barely beat umass when you consider the 38 point deficit that emu gashed us with

things are looking up and we have yet to play coastal. we will be 5 win team in 2024 right?

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
It’s 11 AM ET?
As noted above, it's 1pm E, but 11am E would have been just as odd. Not sure I've ever seen a 10am Central start time for a CFB game.
The vast majority of CFB games start at 12E, 330E, 7E, or...11/230/6 Central
Work at a sports bar long enough and those start times are ingrained in you.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Was definitely an odd start time. I was legit confused when Gameday was still on but there was a game in play.

franslasttwinkie

It seems like years ago there were some random CFB games played neutral site outside the continental US (and it wasn’t Hawaii) with 8-9am CST kick times I want to say somewhere East but can’t remember where it where or why it was played. I know NFL has done it but want to say CFB has done something similar in past 20 years but honestly I could just be imaging or hallucinating

franslasttwinkie

The eye test of Vitt against ULM looked a whole lot better than 16/31. It wasn't his fault that on what felt like 5 or 6 snaps his receivers were pushed out of bounds and didn't work back to ball. He made some really timely clutch throws in those 16 but to be fair had like 5 seconds to make decisions on each drop back. I don't know if his release time has gotten any better but it sure looked like it did because he didn't do much double clutching or hesitating at all...he was very decisive and went through his progressions and reads quicker than usual.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I absolutely love that he *just* Neo'd in under Taxi's completion percentage requirement, and with that, earned SBC POW.