2023-24 Non Conference

GolfCat

Maybe it’s just me, but as a coach if my team was shooting THAT poorly from beyond the arc, I’d tell them to stop shooting from there all together. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
See, that is where you would be about as wrong as you could be. Any sports psychologist will tell you to keep putting it up. It's all about percentages. And, the percentage of the next shot going in just keeps going up.

carmanjello325

turned tv on up 3 now 17-2 horn run. glad this game didnt save pathetic tj for another 3 seasons based on single game. bobcats wont just blow games they arent supposed to win but games theyre expected to win as well. enjoyed hearing whorn commentator refer to our piss poor ball handling as a car wreck. thats what they tech on 3rd team juco

Poseidon

turned tv on up 3 now 17-2 horn run. glad this game didnt save pathetic tj for another 3 seasons based on single game. bobcats wont just blow games they arent supposed to win but games theyre expected to win as well. enjoyed hearing whorn commentator refer to our piss poor ball handling as a car wreck. thats what they tech on 3rd team juco
He was talking about Brandon Love not the other bobcats. If you would stop masturbating long enough to listen you wouldn't make such dumb comments.

BobcatBuddy96

Anyone else watching our MBB game tonight? Same 'ol same 'ol, from what I've seen. Poor shooting and going on more than 1 scoring drought of 2-4 mins. They couldn't hit any 3's at the start, but made 4 late in 1st half.