2023-24 Non Conference

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
For the injury issues, TJ isn’t letting out anything. After UTSA or last night. Got Mason back but has stated they are all long term injuries and some started happening in the summer. Keff put out Benson was a clearinghouse issue but TJ has stated he’s an injured guy, too.

Big one Friday @Sam Houston. SHSU will likely be favorites. Then three games that the outcome is probably already set. Hopefully by Jan 4 we can get some guys back on the court.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Terrible first half. Fouls. Turnovers. Missed shots. Love even had a dunk blocked by the rim with no one around him. It should be an instructional video of how not to play basketball.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I haven’t watched every game but it went from the worst half I’ve seen to the best. Pretty impressive. Mason is a dude. Sam were four point favorites and we out scored them by 24 in the second half scoring 51 in the 20 minutes. Needed this win with @Houston and @JMU coming up which likely won’t end well.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Dawson seems to be finding his range recently.
Maybe just small sample but I think Mason being back has helped a lot. Dawson was asked to do too much with the ball when he’s more of a catch and shoot type guy. Don’t remember him being the guy to stand in the corner to catch and shoot all that much, and he was money from there today with Mason and Gumbs doing the heavy lifting with the ball

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Gumbs has adjusted to D1 ball a lot quicker than I expected.
Right. I know I've said it before buf I watched him play one time in high school and wasn't impressed at all. I didnt think he'd be much of a factor. Boy was I wrong. I wonder how his teammate from SMHS is doing?