Football Scoop - Spavital Is Out

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I don't think Charcon was really drawing a line in the sand and beating his chest about having the best sources and biggest insider around like Qaxi was. I took his posts as what he thought would happen, not a declaration.

Bobcat1

I don't think Charcon was really drawing a line in the sand and beating his chest about having the best sources and biggest insider around like Qaxi was. I took his posts as what he thought would happen, not a declaration.
Except I never did that. Interesting chip on your shoulder that that is what you took from those posts. 🙄😂😂😂😂

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member

Bobcatfan71

Just listened to the podcast which aligns with some of the rumors I heard from people close to the program.
It's very interesting that Ish mentioned infighting and resistance from "donors" who did not want to move on from Spav.
Greg L. Hatcher Wrestling Center - Facilities - Little Rock Athletics (lrtrojans.com)
Hatcher Indoor Soccer Center dedicated | The Bison (harding.edu)
Ouachita officials dedicate Hatcher Wrestling Complex (obu.edu)
https://www.alma.edu/live/news/3310-new-greg-hatcher-athletics-campus-to-include

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
Some people act like you can't like Spav and think he's a good guy while also knowing he's not the right HC for us.

While I will never understand his decision-making about QBs, playing to not lose when having the lead(ULM) and especially his smirks during interviews when occasionally asked actual questions, I firmly think he's a good guy and wish his family and him all the best.

Heck, my boss can fire me anyday if he tosses me 400k.

LT Spider

I have a feeling that a lot of stories about the Hatchers and how they tried to hold our athletic department hostage will come out over the next couple of months.

Their influence has the ability to be magnified because we don’t have a true donor base.

franslasttwinkie

Just listened to the podcast which aligns with some of the rumors I heard from people close to the program.
It's very interesting that Ish mentioned infighting and resistance from "donors" who did not want to move on from Spav.
Greg L. Hatcher Wrestling Center - Facilities - Little Rock Athletics (lrtrojans.com)
Hatcher Indoor Soccer Center dedicated | The Bison (harding.edu)
Ouachita officials dedicate Hatcher Wrestling Complex (obu.edu)

looks like he did it for his daughter as well.
Well dang do you think if we got one more season of Hatcher we could have had the EZ complex finished and the indoor practice facility built at the expense of our offense not scoring 20 points?

franslasttwinkie

I have a feeling that a lot of stories about the Hatchers and how they tried to hold our athletic department hostage will come out over the next couple of months.

Their influence has the ability to be magnified because we don’t have a true donor base.
I think you're right. We are so budget poor that the Hatchers must have not been able to be big enough fish at stAte so they found a school where their $$ would go a lot further.