Portal Kombat

franslasttwinkie

The reality is 15% not finding a home is still a lot with the volume that do enter and probably at least a couple hundred of those 85% that do find a new scholarship home it’s in FCS.

Just from TXST (scholarship or not) a lot of no reported new homes since 2020. That’s rostered players who were either unable to secure a FCS scholarship or unwilling to drop down to D2.

franslasttwinkie

Someone in the AD needs to laminate that list with super glue on every player’s locker so they know that they have on average a 24% chance of having to be out of pocket for school if they choose to leave and a 59% chance of ending up nowhere or somewhere other than FBS.

That way it serves as a reminder for the upperclassmen that are on the 2 deep as well as the underclassmen not on the 2 deep.

Golden1

Wonder what the update is with Dan Foster Jr. Would be nice to have him return from the portal. Like TXST04 previously pointed out, his social media posts since have left it open it would seem. His instagram has a link for VictoryStarNIL & another TXST player merch page. Would think that would no longer be there, but what do I know. Not sure how long that has been there.

Replacing Brian Holloway’s production is obviously a tall task, but I like the transfer LBs we brought in. Man, Holloway really kinda came out of nowhere & was a man possessed all season. Dude was an animal. Really fun watching him play and the physicality he brought to the D all season.

Fired up for the upcoming season already.

Simbo0722

Is Foster still enrolled in classes? He would be good ins. Not sure he can win his spot back. I think the staff would welcome him back unless he threw some daggers when he entered the portal. With that being said are any of the others in the portal a candidate to return?