Portal Kombat

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Right? Folks just wouldn't shut up about....checks google...Texas Southern basketball the last 2 years!

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Is Foster still enrolled in classes? He would be good ins. Not sure he can win his spot back. I think the staff would welcome him back unless he threw some daggers when he entered the portal. With that being said are any of the others in the portal a candidate to return?
I'd really like to see him back as well. As far as I can tell, his only offers are from Western KY, Charlotte, GASO, UConn, ARST, Buffalo, NMSU, Jacksonville State, and New Mexico.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
lol - that's not the portal site. That's an independent company that tracks what players announce....and it definitely doesn't show Foster to Charlotte. Those are guesses from the On3 analysts.

Bobcat17

M&G Collective Member
Criswell is a baller. The UNC staff had he and Drake Maye neck and neck until fall camp a few years ago. He probably should’ve started over KJ Jefferson at Arky last year, it was a tire fire. Will be curious to see where he ends up.

Bobcat AirRaid

Criswell is a baller. The UNC staff had he and Drake Maye neck and neck until fall camp a few years ago. He probably should’ve started over KJ Jefferson at Arky last year, it was a tire fire. Will be curious to see where he ends up.
Arkansas staff must not have been as high on Criswell, bringing in the Boise QB before spring to be their starter.