Well we've finally done it.... we scheduled Liberty.

slycat

Y'all realize that Liberty is the favored team for now? Don't know why so many think this is an easy win. TXST is probably the easiest win the country for about four or five straight years now. I think Spav will change that but need to see the results.

slycat

I think people are saying it's a more winnable game compared to any other team that would pay us to play them. Not necessarily that it's an easy win, but relative to a team from the Big12, SEC, Big10, ACC, etc.
I agree. Though we should have beat Rutgers or had a team capable of doing so. EW is easily the most disappointing coach.

TXSTHockeyGuy44

M&G Collective Member
I agree. Though we should have beat Rutgers or had a team capable of doing so. EW is easily the most disappointing coach.
I was at the Rutgers game Slycat. Nothing like team plane getting delayed due to mechanical issues/storms and a prepaid bar tab in Manhattan for an event that had probably a quarter of the people it should have had. We drank a ton that night! Also watched a guy make one of the worst looking Bloody Mary’s I had ever seen the next day at the tailgate. Other than a pick six we looked pretty helpless against the football powerhouse that is Rutgers.

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
That confused me as well. Didn't see any calls for boycotting or closing the school or anything like that. How is that article cancel culture?

atxman

The guy sounded like he was still drunk during this interview. What an absolute trainwreck of hypocrisy.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
When are y’all going to admit you don’t like Baptist or organized religion? Wanna start with the Catholic Church?
I started the thread and I'm Catholic. Not sure what that has to do with Liberty. Their university is not a religion and religion isnt why they're disliked per se. It is ironic that they hold their students to a certain code of conduct that their leader wont even follow.

H

hooper

I started the thread and I'm Catholic. Not sure what that has to do with Liberty. Their university is not a religion and religion isnt why they're disliked per se. It is ironic that they hold their students to a certain code of conduct that their leader wont even follow.
[/QUOTE

Your response makes little sense. As a Catholic, why no disdain for Notre Dame? They diddled little boys. No doubt.

Linds

M&G Gift Contributor
I'll admit it. I don't like religion, organized or otherwise. :D

Now back to our regular-scheduled program of LU and the "do as I say, not as I do" approach.

TheRevSWT

When are y’all going to admit you don’t like Baptist or organized religion? Wanna start with the Catholic Church?
I think my main crux is that... I don't like Shysters. I grew up in a Baptist church (still attend one occasionally). These folks aren't Baptists, they're opportunists that prey on people looking for direction.

Their school teaches things that goes against science (I understand it's faith based and have no qualms with that, but it's not the same as an accredited science course in my view. I absolutely understand I may be in the minority on that, but that's why it's an opinion). They also espouse (again in my view) discriminatory views, and push it.

That's why I don't like Liberty.

Don't get me started on the Catholic Church either. Hiding people that actively harm children is despicable.

And now, I remove myself from the soap box.