Bobcat NIL

Bobcats2011

M&G Collective Member
Gold merch for the Gold Out.
Gold out would be cool but there really isn’t that much golf merch out there.

What id really like to do would be striping the stands maroon and gold like how Marshall did earlier this season with green and white… or how OU does with crimson and cream/white.
Not sure if our section breakdown would allow for that. Maybe you could layer it by what deck you’re on. Some examples I found online…

Attachments

MR.E_BOBCAT

Yeah I don’t remember Josh saying that. But I did.

I don’t want him to leave. But the same sources that told me about JdL withdraw before it was announced mentioned the concern for Joey going as well. No confirmation just a rumor that makes some sense given his connection to Stutz

franslasttwinkie

Should have bought my Mora jersey last season because if he duplicates anything close to his first half of last season the entire upcoming season I’m afraid he’s gone.

JustinS09

Administrator
Staff member
The next portal date is May 1st through 15th. Hobert's going to be looking for an NIL commitment to stay. I've heard from a very reliable source that he's looking for around 70K from the end of the portal period till the end of the season.

If we want to keep him, we need to up our NIL commitments.

Bobcat17

M&G Collective Member
Man that just comes across grimy. This university really is special and one day I hope these guys leaving for a bigger dollar realize that.
Would not want any of my money going to individuals (family/athlete/associates) with that attitude toward my school. Athletes being paid or potentially getting revenue shares from an athletic department are one thing, being a literal mercenary is another. CFB has to get some guard rails on the pay for play.

atxman

Honestly, I don’t see how those guardrails get set now. The courts say players get to make money (and they *should* be able to if everybody else is getting rich). I’m not sure how CFB puts limits on that without running into legal obstacles. I’m definitely no legal expert, but the barn doors are wide open. The horses aren’t coming back. It’s a game for mercenaries now. The real student-athletes are just fillers.

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
The next portal date is May 1st through 15th. Hobert's going to be looking for an NIL commitment to stay. I've heard from a very reliable source that he's looking for around 70K from the end of the portal period till the end of the season.

If we want to keep him, we need to up our NIL commitments.

70k is not going to happen. Lets take care of Nash Jones.